Mr Darwin Thio
Forensic & Litigation Support
Darwin has 17 years of working experience in the arena of legal, compliance, risk management, fraud investigation and processes review. He spent 9 years working for Singapore Ministry of Home Affairs before stepping foot into the private sector.
Over the years, Darwin has worked in US listed IT MNCs, reputable FMCG retail and the banking sector. Leveraging on his knowledge on legal, compliance and processes, he has investigated into many multi-millions fraud cases occurring both internally and externally. Through these investigations and processes review, he has developed a knack to identify key risks and integrate the necessary controls into easy to understand/manage workflows for the business.
Aside this, Darwin was an adjutant lecturer in a local Polytechnic teaching law enforcers pursuing Advance Diploma in Police Studies. He specialises in topics such as Criminology, Victimology and Human Dynamics.
- Bachelor in Justice, Queensland University of Technology
- Bachelor in Laws (undergrad), University of London
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) and member of Association of CFE
- Private Investigator licensed by the Singapore Police Force
- Certified Safety Officer with Singapore Ministry of Manpower
- Adjutant Lecturer for Advance Diploma in Police Studies at Temasek Polytechnic